Saturday, March 8, 2014

Sepia Saturday

Today Jedi and I are sharing one of our favorite spots. Tucked up against the freeway -- just a stone's throw from yet another Super Wal-Mart -- is the Jacksonville Arboretum and Gardens. There's a foot bridge on the Jones Creek trail that crosses over a slow moving stream. If you're quiet you can hear birds and frogs and crickets. And if you're still you can see fish swimming through the oak-filtered sunlight. I can sit here for an hour (though Jedi gets bored after 10 minutes). When people say "go to your happy place" this is where I go!


 
 
Disclaimer: I'm still playing with my photo editor. Instead of using sepia on this picture, I used a brown filter instead. I like it! The picture has a sepia tone, but you can still bits of green. Cool, hunh?
 
This is a blog hop. Why not check out what others are doing with color? -- K
 



No comments:

Post a Comment