Thursday, September 25, 2014

Jedi's New Ball

I was at the Navy Exchange buying booze and make-up (I know, what a combination) when I saw the Meteorlight K-9 Dog Ball. I'm a sucker for odd things, so I just had to get it. Unlike other balls that glow in the dark, this one actually lights up from inside. When we play outside in the dark it glows this creepy, sci-fi alien green. Jedi loves it, and it makes me laugh to see his mouth aglow as he runs back to me. This is a dense, hard rubber ball about the size of your average tennis ball, but much heavier. It bounces surprisingly well.

What I don't like, however, is how difficult it is to get the plug out to flip the batteries before you can use it. It's even harder to put the stupid plug back in. I'm hoping these batteries last a really long time because I don't want to do that again any time soon. The ball is also hard to turn on and off. You have to press the plug just right with lots of force. (I make Hubby do it.)

All and all, I think this ball's a keeper. The chuckle I get from the glowing grin is worth the $8. If you happen to see one of these while running out for Moscato and mascara, go ahead and pick one up. -- K


It's Thoughtless Thursday, where a group of goofy pet bloggers write about goofy pet-related things. (MY PEEPS!) Hop around and see what fun things they have to share today.



No comments:

Post a Comment