Sunday, June 19, 2016

What Did I Just Say?!

It's Silly Sunday, and Sandee at Comedy Plus has challenged us all to share something funny. Lucky (?) for you, I like a good pun . . . and quite a few bad ones too! It's not quite dog related but this is one of my favorite jokes:
Mickey Mouse goes to a divorce lawyer. The attorney says "Mr. Mouse, you can't divorce your wife just because she's a little crazy."

Mickey says, "I didn't say she was crazy I said she was fucking Goofy."

If you're done groaning from the last joke, here's one of my favorite cartoons (Surprise, it is dog related):



Want more silliness? Click around below and see what others are sharing today. Do you have something silly to share? Link up! As always, thanks Sandee for putting this together every week. Later, -- K


No comments:

Post a Comment