Monday, February 6, 2017

Awww...Stop to Smell the Flowers

It's been a rough few months and apparently the ways I've been dealing with stress are bad for my health. My doctors have given me all kinds of instructions to remedy this including eat better, take meds, exercise, lose weight, blah, blah, blah . . . It's enough to stress me out even more!

One positive way to exercise and decompress is to take Jedi for a walk. While out last week we came upon a public garden. I thought the flowers were pretty so I snapped this picture (before Jedi could pee on them). His expression cracked me up!


So, did the picture make you smile too? I hope so! It's Awww...Monday, where a group of bloggers come together to brighten the start of your work week. Click around below and see what others are sharing. Thank you Sandee for putting this together each week. Happy Monday! -- K

No comments:

Post a Comment