Sunday, December 9, 2012

Silly Puppy


I caught Jedi actually sleeping in this position earlier this evening. I thought it was so funny that I took a picture. Even funnier was that he had his favorite toy -- the cheap, Dollar Store stuffed hamburger -- next to him. Not 20 minutes before he was in Devil Dog mode, running around the house pouncing and chewing on everything in sight. Then, just when we couldn't take it anymore, he passed out right there on the floor. Puppies can be so exhausting!

One of the funniest things to watch is Jedi with his stuffed gator. If you set the gator upright (like in the picture) Jedi will stop in his tracks, run across the room and attack the gator with extreme prejudice. He'll grab the gator's snout and give it a good shaking, growling the entire time. I guess my puppy is a Gator Hater too. What a good boy. Go 'Noles!! -- K
 

No comments:

Post a Comment