Sunday, March 10, 2013

Beach Day


Above: A side-by-side of Jedi (5 months) and Roxy (7 years)
Below: Roxy (left) and Jedi (right)
Today the dogs and members of the German Shepherd Dog Club of North Florida gathered at Mickler's Landing Beach. We couldn't have picked a more beautiful day to show off so many beautiful dogs. It was 75 degrees this afternoon with a steady breeze blowing off the water. I took my camera but spent so much time socializing that I only got a few pictures. Sorry. Fortunately we have one member who was taking pictures all day. He's much more talented than I am (he's taking pictures for our show next month!) and he promised to share. When he does, maybe I'll have some better photos to share with you. Hubby and I are going to his house for game night next weekend and I'll make sure to badger him for a CD -- when not kicking butt in Pictionary! Until then you'll just have to make do with these. -- K
 






3 comments:

  1. Looking good Jedi and Roxy. Can't wait to see more pix. Have a marvelous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roxy is still a very pretty girl. Jedi has great ears! How do they stand up so straight?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Favorite Aunt ElaineMarch 15, 2013 at 12:52 PM

    They are both great looking dogs. Roxy is a very pretty girl and Jedi is growing up to be a handsome boy. Please keep up the news on both, I have enjoyed watching him grow.

    ReplyDelete