Friday, August 9, 2013

Am I Boring My Dog?

So I saw a book titled Am I Boring My Dog: And 99 Other Things Every Dog Wishes You Knew for less than $5. You know I bought it. And read it. And am going to tell you all about it.

I'm glad I only spent $5 on this book. It's not at all with the title led me to believe. The first 60 pages are all about choosing a dog -- mixed breed verses purebred, shelter verses breeder, puppy versus adult. Since I already have a dog this was of no use to me. The stuff I was looking for didn't come until chapters 7 and 8, titled "Fun and Games at Home" and "Fun and Games on the Road" respectively.

Other chapters included feeding, grooming and healthcare 101. The 100 things are laid out nicely and it's a quick and easy read that can be read in short chunks. (In the TMI department, I keep it in the bathroom.) It's not a bad book, just not what I was expecting. -- K

No comments:

Post a Comment