Saturday, November 30, 2013

10 Random Facts







This is my 200th post. Can you believe it? Eighteen months ago I started blogging to work through the loss of my heart dog, Logan. I had no idea what I was doing (sometimes I still don't). In my first post I apologized in advance if it sucked, though I really never expected anybody to read it. Now I have hundreds of readers, most of whom I don't even know!! In the interest of getting better acquainted, here are 10 random facts about me:
  1. I'm left-handed.
  2. My first dog, Eli, was named after a Three Dog Night song.
  3. I fell in love with German shepherds watching Run, Joe, Run at the age of 6. (Go ahead, do the math.) 
  4. Next month Hubby and I celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. I can't believe that man has put up with me for a quarter century!
  5. I lived in Japan for three years. That's where we got Gucci.
  6. I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up.
  7. I've wanted to show dogs since I was 9(ish) but didn't get my first AKC papered dog until 35 years later. I got in the ring for the first time last September. It's harder than it looks.
  8. I'm afraid of failure. Fear has kept me from doing too many things. I hate it. 
  9. I eat when I'm stressed. I stress easily. This is not a good combination.
  10. I love a good pun (and several bad ones). 
It has been an incredible year and a half. Thank you for following my blog. I've thoroughly enjoyed talking with all of you, and look forward to getting to know you better. Any random fact you'd like to share? -- K

No comments:

Post a Comment