Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thoughtless Thursday


For Thoughtless Thursday I'd like to offer up this guy:




Don't be fooled by the adorable face. This guy can be a real thoughtless jerk. Thursdays are my day off, the only day where I can sleep past dawn . . . . in theory. More often than not, Jedi is up at 5 AM and in my face. I'll let him out to pee and then try to go back to sleep. No such luck. He'll jump on the bed and chew some phantom itch, shaking the whole bed in the process. I'll throw him off. Then he'll decide to groom his nether regions, slurping loud enough to wake the dead. I'll grunt, he'll whine and eventually I wake up with a few choice words. [Random thought: if I call my dog a "son of a bitch" am I technically swearing? Or am I just stating the obvious?] Anyway, by the time I'm drinking my first cup of coffee, this is what I see:




Yeah, he's sound asleep and snoring! I'm wide awake. See? S.O.B. -- K


No comments:

Post a Comment