Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Winner Wednesday! (Not Very Wordless)

A few months back I had to give up my position as editor of my dog club's newsletter. I really didn't want to, but my job and health problems took up so much time that I couldn't give the newsletter the attention it deserved. (Each issue took 20 to 30 hours from start to finish.) It was bittersweet when I received this in the mail yesterday:

Jedi models the ribbon. Obviously he's not as excited as I am.
 
Our newsletter won first place in the German Shepherd Dog Club of America's newsletter competition -- for the second year in a row!

Category: monthly; Division: 26-60 members

It's Wordless Wednesday (not that you could tell by my post). Hop around and see what others are sharing today. -- K


No comments:

Post a Comment